This webinar is exclusive for ISV (independent software vendors), opportunities for you to explore business-critical innovations, gain insights from our partners and customers, engage with our experts in live Q&A.
Businesses run key applications in the cloud to take advantage of lower costs and increased global availability, security, and elasticity. And increasingly, enterprises are looking for more—they want greater deployment flexibility, they want to unlock the value of data through analytics and AI/ML, and they want to take advantage of the technology ecosystems that the cloud enables. With Google and Master Concept, here is a comprehensive service and solution for your business!
Google for Startups is on a mission to support thriving, diverse, and inclusive startup communities around the world. We connect startups with the right people, products, and best practices to help your startup grow.
- Google sharing: A simple way to automatically deploy, scale, and manage Kubernetes
- Introducing GKE Autopilot: a revolution in managed Kubernetes
- Analysis: Different strategies for cloud migration and application modernization
- Case sharing by Master Concept: Advice on big technology investments, strategic direction and acquisition issues
- CIO as a Service – Ways to harness technology and processes to drive the business growth
- Guest sharing by WHub: How WHub can help scale and grow your startup
- Q&A and GAME session (can have a chance to win over HKD 500 e-coupon)
Date & Time:
3 Sep 2021(Friday)
3:00PM – 4:00PM(HKT)
(The room will open 5 mins before the webinar start)
Verlebie Chan (Customer engineer, Google)
Karena Belin (CEO and Co-founder of WHub)
Anthony Cheung (Head of Digital Action Lab (DAL) – Sales & Marketing, Master Concept)