Activate powerful Machine Learning insights and visualize your customer behaviour using this SUPER POWERED integration between Google BigQuery and Mixpanel
Breakdown data silos and visualize data using Mixpanel and Google BigQuery
Most companies are sitting on a gold mine of data and don’t have the analytics tools or know-how to make it useful. Mixpanel is a powerful user behaviour analytics platform for mobile apps and web to understand and drive:
Google BigQuery is a serverless, highly scalable, and cost-effective multi-cloud data warehouse designed for business agility that is:
- Secure and encrypted
- Blazingly Fast
- Zero Operational overhead
With the combination of Mixpanel and BigQuery you can effectively break down your data silos, connect all your data sources together, and enable your teams to analyze the metrics that matter most to them.
- Introduction to the ‘Hub and Spoke’ Data Ecosystem
- Generate Machine Learning predictions withe-commerce data in Google BigQuery
- Export the predictions into Mixpanel using Census reverse ETL
- Answer customer-centric questions and visualize results using Mixpanel
- Spotlight: why Mixpanel?
- Spotlight: why Google BigQuery?
- Game and Q&A session
Date & Time:
Date: 28 July 2021(Wed)
Time: 3:00PM – 4:00PM(HKT)
Xin Lin Tan (Solutions Consultant, APAC, Mixpanel)
Freddy Tse (Business Development Manager, HK, Google)
James Brandon (Digital Director, Master Concept)
Orix Au Yeung (Data Developer, Master Concept)
Webinar Language: English