Thales CipherTrust Data Security Platform, uses the intelligent way to reduce risk with integrated discovery, data classification and data protection. While Google Cloud encrypts all customer data at rest, Thales and Google have forged a relationship to help your business to secure workloads and maintain strong data sovereignty with encryption key visibility and lifecycle management. Enterprise customers can also have full control over their encryption keys. Fulfilling heightened regulatory requirements amidst today’s highly-distributed workforce.
Join Master Concept, Thales and Google at this webinar, we will share how enterprises can maintain digital sovereignty to accelerate the ability of enterprises to secure workloads and safely migrate sensitive data between public cloud, hybrid and private IT infrastructures.
- Google Sharing: The challenges of cloud data protection in a hybrid and multi-cloud world ?
- How Thales co-operate with Google to secure cloud customers?
- How “KEY” assist your company to control all data on Google Cloud securely ?
- Comprehensive solution – Secure your workload with Thales and and Google
- Q&A and GAME session (A chance to win over HKD 600 e-coupons!)
📅 Date: 25 Jan 2022 (TUE)
🕒Time: 4:00PM – 5:00PM (HKT) (The room will open 5 mins before the webinar start)
Webinar Language: English & Cantonese
Freddy Tse Business Development Manager, HK, Google
Ray Law Security Consultant, Thales Cloud Protection & Licensing
Charles Kwok Solution Consultant, Master Concept