IT department is indispensable for all enterprises, as the IT team has to support all employees who encountered any problems regarding IT, devices, network access or application issues.
Lack of adequate support procedures may result in chaos as you may need time to handling tickets manually, no standardised process with multiple process gaps and no visibility of support history. Thus, it may cause the employees dissatisfaction due to the delay of technical support.
Join us to learn how to standardise the support process for your IT team, identifying the stage of Incident, Problem, Change and Release management, how to streamline the problem management to eliminate recurring issues and empower employees to help themselves with end-to-end multichannel self-service with AI, workflow automation and intelligent chatbots.
What we will cover:
- Pain-points from IT support team
- Overview of Cloud-based ITSM tool – FreshService
- Identify the process of Incident, Problem, Change and Release management
- Scenario Automation and Workflow Automation for Cases Supporting
- Case Sharing: How a local leading Logistic company improve their IT support efficiency by 100% with FreshService
- Demo of FreshService