Master Concept has established a new partnership with Boomi, the pioneer of cloud-based integration platform as a service (iPaaS). Boomi is positioned as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for enterprise integration platform as a service for 8 consecutive years.
The Boomi AtomSphere™ Platform is a cloud-native platform that helps companies connect everyone to everything, anywhere. In addition to core integration functionality, the Boomi platform includes capabilities for low-code workflow automation, EDI management, API management, data cataloging and preparation, and a master data hub. Leveraging Master Concept’s over 20 years of experience in the cloud industry, the partnership is expected to accelerate the steps of digital transformation in various industries in Taiwan and Hong Kong.
iPaaS, the powerful integration tool for digital transformation
An Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) enables companies to achieve their digital transformation goals faster by unifying application and data integration, API management, workflow automation, B2B/EDI partners, data catalog and preparation, and master data management in a single, scalable, cloud-based solution. This connectivity is vital for enterprises at all points along their journey to the cloud, and to every digital transformation initiative.
In recent years, in addition to migrating data to the cloud organizations have also introduced a wide variety of new applications and SaaS solutions to meet users’ needs. As the number of applications increases, enterprises encounter problems with data integration between different tools and programs. iPaaS is designed to fix these issues. iPaaS tools offer unified and consistent processes, standardizing data and application connectivity.
Master Concept and Boomi, provide comprehensive digital transformation services for enterprises
Boomi helps enterprises connect applications and people, synchronize data, and automate workflows and processes, resolving the problem of data and application sprawl. Key features include:
- Distributed Architecture: The Boomi AtomSphere™ Platform consists of Atoms: lightweight, dynamic runtime engines that can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises. An Atom includes all the essential components needed to execute processes from end-to-end.
- Low code, Visual UI: Through easy drag and drop, users can deal with the projects easily and flexibly.
- Unified Platform: integrate data, apps, and devices easily and quickly. Extend connectivity across your partner eco-system, APIs and design. Build automated workflows with your data.
- Support for Varied Skill Levels: Boomi offers support for people with different skill levels, including pre-built integration accelerators
- Enterprise Grade Security: Boomi has achieved FedRAMP and StateRAMP authorization and been certified ISO27001 compliant
Boomi has thousands of customers globally, including Moderna, an American biotechnology company, SKY, a UK media group, LinkedIn, a professional networking platform, and the Australian Red Cross.
In Celebration of Partnership: Registration for Free Trial
To celebrate the official partnership between Master Concept and Boomi, from now till December 16th, companies that contact Master Concept for a consultation can enjoy a 30-day free trial, and exclusive gifts!