Asana is the easiest way for teams to track work and get results. See why you should add Asana to your company’s toolset.
Get down to business
Between status meetings, scheduling conflicts and never-ending email chains, a lot of your time at work isn’t focused on work. Asana lets you know who is doing what, by when. Communication is focused and actionable and you’ll always know the status of work happening across your team. Spend less time talking about work, and more time actually getting it done.
Complete your collaboration toolset
Asana gives you something that other collaboration tools don’t. Add Asana to your collaboration toolset to know who is doing what by when. And Asana integrates with your files and apps for seamless collaboration.
- File creation & sharing tool: For creating, storing, and sharing files and documents. (Examples: Dropbox, Google Drive)
- Asana: For tracking all your team’s work – including who’s responsible for what, by when.
- Messaging and communication tool: For connecting and communicating across teams. (Examples: Gmail, Slack)
- 80% of customers say Asana increases accountability on their team
- 81% of customers say Asana helps them communicate about work more easily
- 68% of customers say Asana makes their team’s goals more clear
- 74% of customers say Asana helps their team meet deadlines
*Based on a 2016 survey of Asana Premium customers
Start your 30 days Asana free trial now.