Last Mile Fleet Solution (LMFS)
Deliver with the speed and scalability you expect, drawing on more than a decade of experience mapping the world at a global scale.
What's is LMFS?
Last Mile Fleet Solution is an integrated set of tools designed to help you better engage your customers, boost driver efficiency, and empower your fleet managers with new forms of analytics and optimization.
It is delivered with the speed and scalability you expect, drawing on more than a decade of experience mapping the world at a global scale.
What You May Encounter Now...
Consumers are driving innovation
- Consumer expect fast, convenient, digital-to-physical, and seamless experience
- Unprecedented demand for last mile delivery
Drivers are in high demand
- Poor driver experience is a key reason for high churn
- Up to 5% of all deliveries are sent to the wrong address
- 20% Replacing a driver can cost 16-20% of their salary
Carriers and retailers are accelerating transformation
- The largest ones are becoming vertically integrated, and traditional brands are buying third-party solutions.
- Last mile can be the costliest part of shipping
Inventory is moving closer to the last mile
Last Mile Fleet Solution Journey
LMFS ensure all user experience throughout the journey
- Improved efficiency, lower distraction
- Real-time routing recommendations
- Clear guidance for dropoff
- Increased transparency and control
- Orders predictably arrive at the right place at the right time
Fleet Operations & Optimization
- More dynamic dispatching
- Respond to real-time conditions and ad hoc events
- Real-time visibility into driver deviations and performance
Why Last Mile Fleet Solution
How Can We Help Your Business Grow
Help fleet operators create exceptional delivery experience
- Capturing valid addresses
- Optimizing delivery routes
- Efficiently navigating drivers
Allow business to optimize across last mile delivery journey
- Tracking shipment progress
- Analyzing fleet performance
- Scales with you as your business grows-all with predictable pricing per delivery
GIS Consultation Analysis
Take a step and let us do the rest! Feel free to ask us anything you want to know, we are here to help.
“I want to know about more exclusive Google Maps API for LMFS.”
“How can I integrate LMFS into my business?”
“How LMFS can help more precise fleet performance prediction?”