for using Google Meet
Share This Video:
Google Meet Tutorials in Cantonese
1.2 Start a video meeting from meet.google.com
1. Go to meet.google.com.
2. Click “Join or Start a meeting” and name your meeting. Click “Continue“.
3. You will be directed to a Meet page, Click “Join now“.
4. To add someone to a meeting, choose an option:
5. Click “Copy joining info“
6. Copy and paste the meeting details into an email or another app.
7. Click “Add people” and choose an option:
(i) Under the Invite section, select a name, or enter an email address and click “Send invite“.
(ii) Under the Call section, enter a phone number and press “Call Call“. (not available for Google personal account)