for using Google Meet
Share This Video:
Google Meet Tutorials in Cantonese
3. Record a Google Meet Video Meeting
1. In Google Meet interface, Click “More Options” in the bottom right corner, then hit the “recording” button.
2. Wait for the recording to start. When a recording is starting, the “recording” icon will be in red in the top left corner.
3. Other participants are notified when the recording starts or stops.
4. When the meeting is finished, you can click “More Options” and then “Stop recording“
*The recording feature is only available with the computer version of Google Meet. Mobile app users get notified when the recording starts or stops, but can’t control recording.
*You can’t record if you join only to present, such as from a laptop while already in a video conference room.
*The recording also stops when everyone leaves the meeting.
*The recording is auto saved to the meeting organizer’s My Drive > Meet Recordings folder. An email with the recording link is also sent to the meeting organizer and the person who started the recording.