Search and website performances are closely tied to your customer experience. This Google event could explore how to enhance modern apps with AI/ML techniques, with talks on natural language processing (NLP), sentiment analysis, and recommendation engines.
You’re invited to this event in the HK Google office if you have a low e-commerce conversion and want to improve your search capabilities. C-level and Marketing / IT decision-makers are welcomed.
How does it make this possible?
Elastic Enterprise Search gives you unparalleled relevancy and personalized suggestions that optimize product discovery, turning browsers into buyers with seamless transactions that inspire repeat purchases.
An integrated search experience with BigQuery and BigLake, allows users to employ Elastic search to drive insights from data that reside in data lakes on Google Cloud.
Exclusive invitation to Google office
At this event, we’ll explore how we can help organizations transform their search capabilities and modernize their applications to meet customer demands.
We’ll hear from Google and customer experts on successful case studies and the latest advancements.
- Evolution of search and business challenges
- Elastic Search on Google Cloud (GCP) overview and case sharing with Tinder, the highest-grossing app in 2019
- Real-life scenario with DEMO on
– Quick start on Enterprise search on GCP
– Integration with marketing techs
– Real-time personalized dashboard + recommendations
Mark your calendar!
📅 Date: 21 April 2023 (FRI)
🕒 Time: 15:30 – 17:00 (Registration opens at 15:00)
📍Venue: HK Google Office, Times Square, Causeway Bay
– Pre-registration only. The seats are first-come-first-served.
– A confirmation email will be sent to you once your seat is confirmed.