Both logistics and e-commerce industries are currently undergoing major digital transformations. Under the new normal, customers have gotten used to the ease and convenience of online support services while longed for personal connections and interactive experience. For online businesses, they constantly look for sophisticated omnichannel strategies which enables them to effectively fulfil all orders and satisfy every customer persona, from gen-X to millennials.
In this event, as pioneers in both logistics and E-commerce, Lalamove and Kerry Logistics are invited to share the best practices to differentiate the markets through fast, accessible, and digitally-native customer experiences.
4 Keys take away
- Identify the key market and business trends that will fuel CX growth in the future.
- How organizations in Hong Kong and throughout the world are switching from a multi-channel strategy to an omnichannel strategy in an effort to delight customers at scale.
- How these companies are controlling the rising churn by providing immediate assistance to customers
- The role of Omnichannel customer service in the logistics and E-commerce sect
- 2023’s trends of customer support service and common pain points
- Customer Service in Logistics, E-commerce, Retail and Omnichannel Services with High-Tech
- Delivering Delight Till The Last Mile With A Logistics, E-commerce, Omnichannel services CRM and Customers Service Helpdesk
- Inspired first-hand by Kerry Logistics’s and Lalamove’s successful stories
📅 Date: November 04, 2022
🕒 Time: 16:00 – 18:00 (Registration start at 15:30)
📍 Venue: 2/F, The Whitney, 183 Wai Yip St, Kwun Tong
Language: English & Cantonese
Sales & Channel Partnerships Manager, Lalamove
Manager – Technical Services, Kerry Logistics
Account Manager, Master Concept
Kok Mun Liew
Sales Leader, Freshworks