Course Name: Professional Data Engineer Training
Certificate: A minimum of 70% attendance rate is required for awarding of a completion certificate
Application Deadline: 7 days before the course
Remark: Please Bring your own laptop (BYOD) to classes.
What Will You Achieve
- Data analysts, data scientists, and business analysts who are getting started with Google Cloud
- Individuals responsible for designing pipelines and architectures for data processing, creating and maintaining machine learning and statistical models, querying datasets, visualizing query results, and creating reports
- Executives and IT decision makers evaluating Google Cloud for use by data scientists
Who Is This Course For?
- Planned to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud
- Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud
- Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address their business needs
Basic understanding of one or more of the following:
- Database query language such as SQL
- Data engineering workflow from extract, transform, load, to analysis, modeling, and deployment
- Machine learning models such as supervised versus unsupervised models
- Recognize the data-to-AI lifecycle on Google Cloud
- Identify the connection between data engineering and machine learning
- Identify the different aspects of Google Cloud’s infrastructure.
- Identify the big data and machine learning products on Google Cloud.
- Describe an end-to-end streaming data workflow from ingestion to data visualization.
- Identify modern data pipeline challenges and how to solve them at scale with Dataflow.
- Build collaborative real-time dashboards with data visualization tools.
- Describe the essentials of BigQuery as a data warehouse.
- Explain how BigQuery processes queries and stores data.
- Define BigQuery ML project phases.
- Build a custom machine learning model with BigQuery ML.
- Identify different options to build ML models on Google Cloud.
- Define Vertex AI and its major features and benefits.
- Describe AI solutions in both horizontal and vertical markets.
- Describe a ML workflow and the key steps.
- Identify the tools and products to support each stage.
- Build an end-to-end ML workflow using AutoML.
- Lab: Vertex AI: Predicting Loan Risk with AutoML
Describe the data-to-AI lifecycle on Google Cloud and identify the major products of
big data and machine learning.