Quick launch summary
When creating a copy of an existing Google Slides presentation, you’ll now be able to:
- Select specific slides to copy instead of the whole deck.
- Remove the speaker notes from the copy.
This feature makes it easier to parse out and share the most relevant content with your team, audience, or other stakeholders.
End users: To remove speaker notes from a full-deck copy, go to File > Make a Copy > Entire Deck and check “Remove all speaker notes.”
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on January 8, 2020
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on January 21, 2020
- Available to all G Suite customers
Source: G Suite blog