Through this program, you are able to enjoy a consistent and seamless experience across all Google platforms (including Google Cloud infrastructure and services), as well as access to a dedicated team of experts, a two-year cloud service credit (up to $100,000 per year), and exclusive networking events invitations. More importantly, access to Google engineers’ guidance and guidance that can not only drive rapid business growth but also enhance enterprise competitiveness.
Google for Startups Cloud Program
Google for Startups Cloud Program is designed to provide Startups with the resources needed to get started quickly on Google Cloud. It includes the support, services, and technologies needed to help you build a successful and sustainable business.
Through this program, Google Cloud will provide rich product credits, technical training, and business support to help your company thrive.
- Product Credits: Provide credit up to $100,000 to offset your first-year usage of Google Cloud and Firebase. In addition, you can get 20% off Google Cloud and Firebase usage for the second year, with an additional credit of up to $100,000*
- Technical Training: A $500 Google Cloud Skills Boost credit that gives you access to online courses and Lab sessions.
- Business Support: We will provide you access to exclusive startup success managers, Google Cloud startup communities, Google Cloud engineers, technical guides, and other Google Cloud credits to give you unlimited resources of Standard support services and more.
- Co-marketing: Create business opportunities tailored to specific startups
- Google-wide Discounts: Special offers for business productivity and collaboration tools through Google Workspace, $7,200 of Google Maps credits over 1 year for geospatial data and solutions, and other Google benefits.
* Credits are only available for GCP and specific Google Cloud products.
Offer new startups with Google Cloud credits
The Google for Startups Cloud Program provides startups funded by a venture capital firm, accelerator, incubator, seed or angel investor with cloud credits to cover your first year of Google Cloud and Firebase usage up to $100,000 and 20% of your 2nd year of Google Cloud and Firebase usage covered, up to an additional $100,000. You’ll also get a Startup Success Manager, training, business & tech support, co-marketing, and Google-wide discounts. To apply, please ensure your startup meets the application criteria below:
- Funded with publicly verifiable equity investment – up to and including Pre-Seed, Angel, Seed, and Series A (if Series A, raised within the last 12 months)
- Founded within 10 years of applying to the program
- Have a publicly available company website and a unique company email domain. Need to create a custom email account? Sign up for Google Workspace here
- A valid Google Cloud Billing Account ID (e.g. 18-digit alphanumeric hex string like ABC123-DEF456-GHI789) linked to the domain and company email on your application
You are not eligible to apply if:
- Already enrolled in the Google For Startups Cloud Program or have received in excess of $4k Google Cloud credits
- A company who has IPOd or been acquired
- An educational institution, government entity, nonprofit, personal blog, dev shop, consultancy, or agency
- A cryptocurrency mining company, or a company distributing tokens contrary to regulatory guidance in your jurisdiction. For example, companies issuing tokens solely for speculative purposes will not be considered
Together with Master Concept, Google Cloud drives the growth of new startups in APAC
As a member of the Google Partner Program, Master Concept has been honored as the — Google Premier Partner for 9 consecutive years. Currently, with more than 120 cloud technology talents, Master Concept mainly provides cloud-managed service, professional technology import and integration support, customer training, and platform upgrade. Master Concept assisted large enterprises in various industries as well as thousands of small and medium enterprises, and startups in the Asia-Pacific region to achieve “Go Cloud” and “Become CIRRUS”.
By partnering with Google Cloud to launch a new initiative in the Google for Startups Cloud Program, we will help local Startups in Hong Kong, Taiwan, China and Malaysia to share details of the initiative and create more networking opportunities. What’s more important, helping start-ups focus on “innovation” rather than worrying about infrastructure.
To apply for the “Google for Startups Cloud Program”, please fill out this form and we will assign an expert to assist you with the next step.