Work Management tool
Asana provides the easiest way to manage projects and tasks. With its rich and diverse visual interface, Asana provides the team with everything needed for project collaboration, progress tracking, and achievement of goals.
Why Choose Asana
everything you need
for Project Management
Asana assists team members to quickly assign tasks for projects, which greatly improves work efficiency across departments, teams, and countries. Not only can it help you master each project, but also understand each step and organize all the details of your work.
Asana was named as a Market Leader in Collaborative Work Management Tool by Forrester.
How to Track Your Work progress
Rich Kanban interface
that meet various project need
Map out each step of work in a list, organize all of the details in one place, and manage tasks from sketch to finish.
Make sure you hit your deadline on a timeline by creating a plan that shows you how the pieces of your project fit together - even when plans change.
Visualize your progress on digital Kanban boards and see your team move tasks from to-do to complete at a glance.
View all of your team’s work in one calendar — so you know exactly who’s doing what by when and hit your deadlines every time.
How to Achieve Cross-team Collaboration
Visualizing your work progress
Managing projects is not easy, especially when you are working across teams, departments, or even regions.
By visualizing the workload and progress through the Kanban interface, you can quickly view the progress of work, assign tasks with deadlines, and directly use team conversations and task comments in Asana to communicate anywhere and anytime.
How to Reach Corporate Goals
All reports at a glance for progress management
Asana assists management team to view and track work from all angles, see real-time insight, and balance team workload to grasp the progress and fluidity of the project.
The Approval column in Asana will allow the project leader to approve the work content, and the team can then proceed to the next task.
Why Choose Master Concept
Asana Solution Partner
Master Concept announced it’s joined the newly launched Asana Partners, providing professional services to help companies of all sizes to enhance and advance their digital transformation, enabling them to deploy with confidence, learn from experts and gain access to custom solutions with success.
We provide deployment services and seamless data migration for all of your valuable data.
24/7 Local Support
We have support teams among Asia Pacific including Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Beijing, Shenzeng and Hangzhou.
Flexible Payment Methods
We offer easy online & offline payment options denominated in local currency. You can even choose to wire transfer your payment to us. No credit cards required!
We provide training lessons to get you up and running fast with the tool and also help you get accustomed to the new working culture.
Choose your plan
- For small teams that need to create project plans with confidence.
- Track team projects with features and resources like: Timeline, Dashboard etc.
- Reports across unlimited projects, Advanced search, forms, milestones
- Admin Console, Private teams & projects
- For teams and companies that need to manage work across initiatives.
- Custom rules builder, Forms branching & customization, Approvals, Proofing
- Integrate with Salesforce, Adobe Creative Cloud, Tableau, Power BI
- Everything in Premium and more!
- For teams and companies that need extra security, control and support.
- Data export & deletion Cross regional backups, Custom branding, Priority support
- User provisioning & deprovisioning (SCIM), Service Accounts
- Everything in Business, and more including SAML!