Choosing the right collaboration software helps improve productivity in your business, as well as helps streamline, automate and accelerate day-to-day activities for workers.
Join this webinar to learn how to drive cost-effective, innovative business decisions in a cloud-first world and understand why leading companies across industries are choosing Google Cloud to solve their toughest challenges.
Tips on how Google Workspace, a collaboration tool marketed by Google, will also be shared to help improve your company’s productivity. Participants will be able to sign up for office hours with Google Cloud and their partner to help advise on Google Workspace / Google Cloud Solutions.
August 18 2021(Thursday)
12:30PM – 1:30PM(HKT)
12:30 PM Increase productivity, enhance security while transition to a new normal with Google Workspace
Innovative companies have stronger profit growth, 75% of Google Workspace users say it has made their team more innovative. Get to know more about how Google Workspace can help you, no matter you are from startup, SME, Corp or Enterprise.
12:55 PM Drive marketing and customer service success with a Customer Data Platform powered by Google Cloud
Corporate & Enterprise could better understand your customer and make the right decision with data to catch up with the market dynamics. Startups and SMEs are able to have a holistic view of their customers with the data collected across channels and draw actionable insights from it.
1:20 PM – 1:30 PM Q&A Session
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in at 12:15 pm, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 12:30 pm.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the “Chat” button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click “Participants” then “Chat.”